Engineers are well-known for their ability to understand and write thorough, exact specifications.View more blogs
Electronic Product Design and Development from concept to sales is a process with a lot of stages. This process can often take a long time and if not done correctly can cause the failure of the product. The following is a shortlist of some of the stages
- Product Idea
- Market Research
- IP Protection
- Product design
- Field trials
- Sales and Marketing
These are the basic stages, depending on the product and the market there are often more stages.
Extron has many years of experience in product development and we would be delighted to help you with your idea.
Do you have an idea for a new product? Not sure where to go next? Patent, copyright, funding? Coming up with the idea is often the easy part. Let Extron’s many years of commercialization experience help you. Extron can help companies take their concept or idea and make it a commercial reality. We can work with your current staff or management or run the entire development.
Extron design experience allows us to take a holistic approach to developing product that balances the needs of research, design, and engineering with your overall business and product goals.
Below is a summary of our holistic approach:
- Every decision we make is informed by what you are trying to achieve with your business.
- Client satisfaction is our highest priority.
- We aim to integrate existing technology into our designs that will accelerate development time, reduce costs while meeting or exceeding project and product objectives.
- We are happy to accommodate your scope changes as the project progresses.
- We invite you to be closely involved with the project and in all major design decisions, at a level of detail and involvement that suits you.
- Contact us to discuss how we can assist you with your product development.
Count on us for quick, dependable, and customer-focused support.